2022 Annual Conference Registration
Thank you for your support of the Museum Association of New York
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Corning, NY for our 2022 Annual Conference
Envisioning Our Museums for the Seventh Generation
Our registration form has step by step instructions to register for the 2022 annual conference.
1. Before you begin, log into your MANY profile. If you don’t have a MANY profile, you will be prompted to create one as part of your registration process.
You can check your MANY Membership status here and click here to renew to access the MANY member rate.
2. If you are a presenter or Award of Merit recipient please use the code provided to you by MANY staff to register.
Didn’t get a code? Email email@example.com
3. The conference schedule and special events are still being finalized. We will follow up with information on how to register for special events once you have registered and the information is available.
4. Breakfast on Monday and Tuesday morning is included in your registration. To help us maintain social distancing, when you register we will ask you to please select a breakfast time, either 7 AM or 8 AM at the Hilton Garden Inn. Lunch is noon on Monday at the Corning Museum of Glass.
1. Can I pay by check?
Yes–when you complete your registration, simply choose the “Invoice Me” option. All payments must be submitted no later than March 15, 2022.
Checks should be made out to “Museum Association of New York” and mailed to 265 River Street, Troy, NY 12180
2. How can I register a second person from my organization?
Each individual attending the conference needs to register separately.
3. I am a MANY member but the discount is not available…
Please make sure you are logged into your MANY Profile. If you are unsure of your username (email) or password, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 518-273-3400.
4. I am a Presenter or Award of Merit recipient and I need to register at the Presenter/AoM level but do not have the code.
We emailed a code to you. Please check your inbox. If you can’t find the original email, please email email@example.com or call us and we will give you the code again to access this registration level.
5. Is MANY requiring vaccinations and/or mask wearing?
Yes. During the 2022 annual conference we will implement health and safety protocols appropriate to public health circumstances existing at the time of the conference. At this time, we plan for these protocols to include the following:
- Providing proof of vaccination through a CDC issued card or Excelsior Pass.
- Face masks must be worn for the duration of the conference except when eating or drinking.
- Sanitizing stations will be made available throughout conference space.
2022 Annual Conference attendees are expected to adhere to all stated safety protocols, which are subject to change and may be adjusted for consistency with the latest guidance from the CDC. We are committed to updating you every step of the way should these protocols change.
Conference Cancellation Policy
If for any reason, MANY cancels the conference, we will issue you a full refund.
If you cancel your registration before Friday April 1, that request must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will refund you the full amount of your registration, minus a $45 administrative fee.
Refunds requested after April 1 will not be granted, including requests made based on absence due to illness, late arrival and/or weather conditions. Concerns and/or issues regarding hotel and/or event spaces will not be considered as valid reasons to request Conference Registration refunds.
Special event purchases are non refundable; restaurants and caterers require payment in advance.
Please see your hotel confirmation email for your individual hotel reservation cancellation policy.
All Conference facilities are wheelchair accessible and ASL Interpretation will be provided upon request. Please contact us via email.